There's nothing quite like the simple pleasures of country living. The breathtaking views, the fresh air, the expansive outdoor space that allows your family to grow and flourish. There's no better place to experience the many joys of country life than The Township of Springwater. This is a place where charming homes, peaceful woodlots and rolling farmland combine to weave the vibrant tapestry of a truly exceptional countryside community. It's a place where each turn in the gently winding road reveals another breathtaking snapshot of a community in natures midst: children at play amongst the trees and fields; friends enjoying a backyard barbeque; families out for a leisurely stroll on a crisp fall day. Surrounded by such natural splendour, its easy to forget that the many conveniences of Barrie are just a 5-minute drive away.
Stonemanor Woods offers extra-deep lots with homes backing on to greenspace and trails, wide-open natural spaces, private crescents, and two neighbourhood parks.
Click here to view Neighbourhood Site Plan.
Stonemanor Woods offers the best of country living and city convenience at one remarkable location. The many shops and restaurants of downtown Barrie are just five minutes away, and there are a number of spectacular parks, conservation areas and golf courses all nearby. It’s easy to take the kids to school with elementary and secondary schools nearby.
Click here to view Neighbourhood Amenities.
Custom Quality Construction
- Stonemanor Woods in the Township of Springwater features Traditional and Craftsman-style architecture.
- All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
- Elevations A & B feature clay brick exterior, and Hardie Board and Stone detailing, as per applicable plan.
- Verandas are a gracious feature on many of Tributes homes. Where provided, verandas and porches are poured concrete.
- Decorative exterior columns, exterior pickets and railings are made of aluminium for maintenance free durability (as per applicable plan).
- Steep roof pitches enhance all elevations.
- Premium quality moulded cladwood sectional roll-up garage door with decorative glass panels, as per applicable plan.
- Self-sealing high grade laminate shingles, with a 25 year warranty. Pre-finished raised seam metal roof, per applicable plan.
- Engineered floor system of truss joists which eliminates warping and minimizes squeaky floors.
- Superior 2x 6 wood exterior construction.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R22, basement walls to R12, attics to R50.
- Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
- All 5/8 tongue & groove OSB subfloors to be sanded and fastened with screws.
- 3/8 plywood roof sheathing.
- Thermopane Low E Argon fixed vinyl casement windows on front elevations, as per applicable plan.
- Thermopane Low E Argon vinyl sliding windows on sides and rears, as per applicable plan.
- Aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Metal insulated front entry door with inset pane lites or double doors with inset pane lites.
- Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
- All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
- Foundation wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
Electrical, Plumbing & Heating
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
- Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
- Two weather proof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home, plus two electrical outlets in garage. White decora switches and receptacles throughout.
- Ceiling outlets with builder supplied fixtures for entry, hallways, kitchen and breakfast and all bedrooms, as per applicable plan. Capped outlet in dining room.
- Switch controlled wall outlet in living room and great room, as per applicable plan.
- Bell chime at front door.
- Smoke detectors, with electrical connection on each floor, including basement.
- Carbon monoxide detectors with electrical connection in upper hallway.
- All heating and air conditioning ducts are cleaned prior to closing.
- All copper wiring throughout.
- Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Gas fired hot water heater on a rental basis.
- Rough-in line for future Air Conditioner.
- Shut off valve under each sink.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear of house
- Heat Recovery Ventilation unit to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
- Custom designed and architecturally controlled front yard landscaping with ground cover, shrubs, trees and sod in front and rear yard (as per plan).
- Fully paved driveways with base coat and top coat of asphalt.
- Pot or Coach Lights (as per plan) and black House Numbers with Nickel plated Deadbolt, Gripset Entry on Front Door
Spectacular Interior Finishes
- 9 ceiling height on main floor
- Ground floor windows are generally 4 ft. - 5 ft. high and second floor windows are generally 4 ft. high
- Natural oak finish staircase with natural oak finish treads & risers from main to second floor and from main to basement on bungalow plans.
- Natural oak finish pickets, railing and stringer on stairwells in finished areas, as per applicable plan.
- All homes to have 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 imported ceramic tile flooring in entry, main hall, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable.
- Premium quality 35 oz. carpeting with 7/16 underpad on main and second floors, where applicable; Purchaser to have choice of two colour selections, from Tributes samples.
- Marble thresholds where ceramic tile flooring abutts other flooring material.
- Gas fireplace featuring colonial painted wood surround with wooden mantel or cabinet style unit, complete with glass panel, gas log, wall switch and brass trim as per applicable plan.
- Purchasers choice of colour of quality paint and primer on all interior walls, all interior doors and wood work trim (from builders samples).
- Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry (where applicable) and stippled ceilings with 4 smooth border throughout main and second floor
- Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry (in finished areas) to be finished with flat latex paint.
- Trimmed archways throughout, where applicable, as per plan.
- Purchaser choice of Classique or Colonial raised panel interior doors, including closets, as per applicable plan.
- White sliding closet doors, as per applicable plan.
- Colonial baseboard and trim for doors and window casings throughout.
- Nickel finish interior door knobs and hinges.
- Patio doors are 6 to 8 ft. wide, as per applicable plan.
Designer Kitchens & Luxurious Bathrooms
- Purchasers choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen with laminate countertop.
- Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per applicable plan.
- Double stainless steel sink in kitchen with single lever faucet.
- White exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior
- Dishwasher rough-in provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with space for dishwasher. Hookup not included.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Standard fridge opening to be 36 wide by 68 high. Standard range opening to be 30 wide.
- Purchasers choice of deluxe cabinetry with laminate countertop.
- Master ensuite to have oversized acrylic oval tub as per plan with ceramic tile backsplash and deck mounted faucets where tub and shower are separate. Separate shower stall finished in ceramic tile and glass, as per applicable plan. Shower light where shower stalls have no glass walls.
- Ceramic showers to include curtain rod and glass showers to include glass doors.
- All shower stalls to have marble jambs where applicable.
- Single lever faucets with pop-up drains in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
974 Sunnidale Rd.,
Mon - Wed: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
By Appointment Only
Thu - Fri: CLOSED
Sat & Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
By Appointment Only