Varley - Condominium Residences in Unionville
Unionville — a stroll down the village's Main Street is like taking a journey back through time. Quaint shops, cafes, restaurants and galleries create a quiet, peaceful community ambiance. Tribute Communities is proud to announce Varley Condominium Residences just steps from the heart of this classic heritage village. At Varley Condominium Residences, you will discover luxury condominium living at one of Unionville's most desirable addresses. Brokers Protected.
On Main Street Unionville, quaint shops, cafes, restaurants and the Varley Art Gallery create a vibrant community ambiance. And with easy access to Hwy. 407, Hwy. 404 and GO Transit, the GTA's most popular destinations are all close at hand from Varley Condominium Residences.
Click here to view Neighbourhood Amenities.
Varley Condominium Residences is proud to offer an impressive selection of resort-inspired amenities at The Varley Club. This private wellness and recreation facility features a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a party room complete with bar, a theatre lounge, a breathtaking courtyard patio and more. Exquisite amenities. Exclusive luxury. The Varley Club — just one of the many perks of living in Unionville's most prestigious boutique condominium community.
Click here to view Building Amenities.
Service & Construction Excellence
- Tribute is committed to providing outstanding customer service and has been recognized with the following awards:
- Tarion Award of Excellence - Builder of the Year, Large Volume Builder. The Tarion Awards of Excellence recognize the customer service efforts of builders across Ontario and are based exclusively on after sales customer service.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction among new home builders in the GTA according to J.D. Power and Associates' independent customer survey results.
- A dramatic 4-storey building located at 20 Fred Varley Drive designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects
- To be built to LEED Silver standards
- The Varley Club is an exclusive residents space featuring a Theatre, Fitness Centre with cardio and weight areas, Yoga Studio, Party Room with Dining Space and a beautifully landscaped Outdoor Courtyard
- Luxurious lobby with 24-hour Concierge
Energy Efficient & "Green" Features
- Individual suite hydro, gas and water meter allowing each suite occupant to control energy use
- Water efficient shower head, kitchen sink faucet and bathroom sink faucet
- Individually controlled HVAC system for on demand heating and A/C for all year comfort
- In-suite Heat Recovery Units for humidity and fresh air control
- Double-glazed low E argon gas windows
- Low emission & low VOC materials
- Locally sourced materials (as available)
- Suite layouts designed by Bryon Patton & Associates
- Typical suites to have 10' height from concrete floor to ceiling excluding mechanical bulkheads, 13’ on ground floor suites.
- Ceilings to be smooth painted finish
- Coffered ceilings in foyer, as per plan
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door
- Pre-engineered hardwood flooring in foyer, living room, dining room, main hallway, bedrooms and den, where applicable
- Suites are trimmed in 5” baseboard and feature 3” backband style casings
- Painted white wood window sills
- White Décora-style switches and receptacles throughout
- Switched wall receptacle in living/dining, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan)
- Category 5 voice and data wiring and RG6 coaxial cable wiring in living/dining, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan)
- Ceiling light fixtures in entry, hallway, storage closet, bedroom(s), kitchen, den and laundry closet (as per applicable plan)
- Ten (10) pot lights, location to be determined by purchaser
- Stacked front load washer and dryer or side by side washer and dryer in laundry closet as per applicable plan
Exquisitely Appointed Kitchens
- Designer kitchens by Irpinia featuring cabinetry in contemporary, traditional and transitional profiles (from Builders Decor package selection)
- Extra-height upper cabinets
- Soft closing doors and drawers, with one bank of pot drawers
- Miele integrated paneled 30 fridge and 24 dishwasher, 30 electric cooktop with 30 built-in wall oven, 30 built-in hood fan and 24 built-in microwave
- Granite countertops with flush breakfast bar or island as per plans (from Builders Decor package selection)
- Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink with contemporary design faucet
- Valance lighting under upper cabinets
- Glass mosaic backsplash (from Builders Decor package selection)
Luxuriously Appointed Bathrooms
- Integrated one piece vanity with sink and countertop (from Builders Decor package photo )
- Porcelain 12 x 24 bathroom floor tile in Powder Room and Main Bathroom (from Builders Decor package selection)
- Marble 12 x 24 floor tile, tub skirt and tub deck in Master Ensuite, as per plan
- Wall-mounted vanity mirror
- Soaker tub and or shower stall, as per plans
- White plumbing fixtures
- Glass shower door and half wall with glass (as per applicable plan)
- Underside of all balconies and terraces to have a smooth parged finish
- Sliding Glass Door(s) or Garden Door(s) with screens at balcony and terraces, as per applicable plan
- Exterior receptacle(s) on balconies and terraces
- Gas hook-up on terraces where applicable
- All colour and finishing selections are to be made by personal appointment at Tribute's Decor Studio and from Builder's Decor package selections. Tribute provides the services of a design consultant to assist purchaser in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selection of options.
Note: The Small Print
- Variations of uniformity and colour from Builders samples may occur in the finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets and floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes.
- Wood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards.
- Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical bulkheads.
- Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the Model Suite and Presentation Centre are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. Floors and specific finishes will depend on vendors decor package as selected.
South side of Hwy.7 East,
East of Warden,
Monday - Wednesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday - Friday: CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
by Appointment Only
Complete the form below to receive updates about this community.
Have questions about Varley? Let us know.