The College - Toronto
Because location is everything
Discover a life of exceptional urban convenience at Toronto's hottest new condominium community, The College. Located at College Street and Spadina Avenue, The College is an exciting new 15-storey condominium residence that allows you to experience life in the heart of one of Toronto's most vibrant, desirable neighbourhoods. Live just steps to the University of Toronto, the eclectic shops of Kensington Market, the world-class restaurants, bars and nightclubs of Little Italy, the Spadina and College streetcars and so much more at this unbelievable urban location. And with a great selection of stylish suite designs to choose from, you're sure to find the lifestyle you've been looking for at The College. Brokers Protected.
With easy access to the College and Spadina streetcars, steps to the University of Toronto, Queen West shopping and more, a lifestyle of urban convenience awaits you at The College.
Click here to view Neighbourhood Amenities.
Custom Quality Construction
- A dramatic 15-storey building at 297 College Street designed by Core Architects.
- The Lobby will serve both the Condominium Residences and the commercial use facilities.
- A fully equipped fitness room with washroom, party room, theatre room, and a billiards room.
- Bicycle storage.
- 24 hour Concierge.
Safety and Security
- All residents will receive an electronic, encrypted security device by which they will gain access to the building and elevator service to their individual floor.
- Access control from lobby vestibule to communicate with resident from individual suites.
- All suites, corridors and amenity spaces fully sprinklered.
- Smoke detector in each suite.
Balcony & Terrace Features
- Underside of all balconies and terraces to have a smooth parged finish.
- Sliding glass door(s) with screens to balcony and terraces.
- Exterior receptacle(s) on balconies and terraces.
- Gas hook-up on terraces where applicable.
Tribute Decor Studio Professional
- All colour and finishing selections are to be made by personal appointment at Tribute’s Décor Studio and from Builder’s Décor package selections. Tribute provides the services of a design consultant to assist purchaser in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selection of options.
Energy Efficinent & 'Green' Features
- Individual suite hydro, gas and water meter allowing each suite occupant to control energy use.
- Water efficient shower head, kitchen sink faucet and bathroom sink faucet.
- Individually controlled heat pump HVAC system for on demand heating and A/C for all year comfort.
Note: The Small Print
- Variations of uniformity and colour from Builder’s samples may occur in the finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets and floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes.
- Wood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards.
- Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical bulkheads.
- Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the Model Suite and Presentation Centre are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. Floors and specific finishes will depend on vendor’s décor package as selected.
Spectacular Interior Finishes
- Suite layouts designed by Bryon Patton & Associates.
- Laminate flooring (as per Builder’s Décor package selection) in entry, living/dining, kitchen, main hallway, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan).
- White Décora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Entry closets to be frosted glazed sliders or panel doors as per applicable plan
- Category 5 voice and data wiring and RG6 coaxial cable wiring in living/dining, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den (as per applicable plan).
- Stacked front load washer and vent-less dryer in laundry closet.
Exquisitely Appointed Kitchens
- Contemporary design kitchen cabinetry with taller uppers (from Builder’s Décor package selection).
- Quartz countertops with flush breakfast bar or island as per plans (from Builder’s Décor package selection).
- Glass mosaic backsplash (from Builder’s Décor package selection).
Luxuriously Appointed Bathrooms
- Integrated one piece cabinet with sink and countertop (from Builder’s Décor package photo ).
- Porcelain 12” x 24” bathroom floor tile(from Builder’s Décor package selection).
- Wall mounted vanity mirror.
475 Yonge St,
Toronto, ON.,M4Y 1X7
Mon.-Thurs. 12:00 - 7:00 P.M.
Sat. & Sun. 11:00-6:00 P.M.
Complete the form below to receive updates about this community.
Have questions about The College? Let us know.