The Residences at RCMI on University - Toronto
A Historic Downtown Address
Welcome to history in the making. Welcome to The Residences at RCMI on University Avenue, a beacon of smart urban condominium living at the centre of Toronto's most diverse and vibrant neighbourhood. A world of elegance awaits you from the moment you enter the splendid lobby.
Discover a choice collection of suites, designed with elegance and detailed to perfection. Bright spacious and airy interiors, expansive balconies and smart elegant features distinguish each individual suite. Designed to LEED standards, The Residences at RCMI is a soaring testimony to Tributes commitment to green living.
When it's time to inspire mind, body and soul, youll find inspiration just outside your door. The lakefront and its myriad attractions are just a subway ride away. Brokers Protected.
Enjoy living just minutes from all the attractions of downtown Toronto. Designer shopping, fine dining, theatres and galleries, sporting venues, and convenient transit are all just steps from home.
Click here to view Neighbourhood Amenities.
Custom Quality Construction
- The elegant Lobby will serve both the Condo residences and the club facilities of the Royal Canadian Military Institute ("RCMI").
- A fully equipped Fitness Room with washroom/change-room.
- A car-share facility contained within the building providing up to 9 vehicles.
- Bicycle storage for more than 300 bicycles.
- 24 hour Concierge.
- On-site Building Superintendent.
Safety and Security
- All residents will receive an electronic, encrypted security device by which they will gain access to the building and elevator service to their individual floor.
- All suites, corridors and amenity spaces fully sprinklered.
Energy Efficinent & 'Green' Features
- Building mechanical and electrical systems designed to LEED standards for energy efficiency<./li>
- Elimination of HCFC's in cooling equipment.
- Low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings and carpet.
Spectacular Interior Finishes
- Suite layouts designed by award winning boutique firm Kantelberg Design.
- Typical suites to have 9' height from concrete floor to ceiling height excluding mechanical bulkheads.
- Frosted glazed sliding closet doors (as per applicable plan).
- Pre-finished engineered wood flooring or laminate flooring (as per Builder's Dcor package selection) in living/dining, kitchen, main hallway, bedroom and den (as per applicable plan).
- White Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
Exquisitely Appointed Kitchens
- Choice of granite or Corian countertops, with island as per applicable plan (from Builder's Decor package selection).
- Single bowl stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary design faucet with integrated pull-out vegetable spray.
306 College Street
Mon.-Thurs. 12:00 - 7:00 PM
Sat. & Sun. 11:00-6:00 PM
Complete the form below to receive updates about this community.
Have questions about RCMI? Let us know.